Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 142 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
by V. Ray Morefield, President
Common Goals, Inc
A GOOD LEADER FINDS MANY WAYS TO MANAGE TIME BY .....
- reducing the time from conception to completion of a prototype, a program or a custom product
- reducing the time from endorsement of prototype to receipt of raw materials to produce marketable product or implementing concept
- reducing the time from production scheduling to converting materials into work-in- progress or implementation of policy
- reducing the time from work-in-progress to finished goods or properly training associates to master systems
- reducing the time from selling to shipping or delivery
- reducing the time from billing to collection of receivables
- REDUCING THE TIME IN ALL AREAS OF THRU-PUT OR ORGANIZATIONAL OPERATIONS TO INCREASE CASH VELOCITY
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Common Goals, Inc and Furniture World.
About Ray Morefield:
Ray Morefield has been affiliated with leading corporations in the furniture, housewares , hardware and coatings industries. He has also served in an advisory capacity through his company Common Goals, Inc. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Ray via (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or in care of email@example.com
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers