Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 80 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's "Good Leader" tips focus on what managers should know about procrastination and tackling difficult jobs.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER ....
- prioritizes problems by tackling distasteful jobs first.
- gains satisfaction by tackling jobs others shy away from.
- realizes few things worthwhile are easy.
- recognizes problems change quickly; habits change slowly.
- understands procrastination adversely affects morale of associates.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Country View Woodworking offers handcrafted, beautifully American Amish hardwood furniture featuring custom lines, traditional favorites, and contemporary styles and trends in formal and casual dining, entertainment, and bedroom groupings. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers