Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 76 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's "Good Leader" tips focus on how retail managers can foster participative management.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER ....
- encourages participative management.
- understands that participative management employs an “open door” policy.
- realizes that participative management recognizes the value of employees at all levels.
- knows that participative management invites input from employees in the planning process.
- is aware that participative management understands loyal employees represent their corporation’s most valued asset.
- is cognizant that participative management allows employees opportunity to make make decisions without fear of dismissal when errors occur.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW contracts pieces and parts from a broad selection of suppliers to expand the myriad of styles and sizes offered and to expedite delivery on custom requests? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers