Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 72 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
This week's "Good Leader" tips focus on what retail managers should do to to encourage associates to enjoy their jobs and increase their personal skills and knowledge.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- plans for the future – but focuses on the moment.
- encourages associates to enjoy the experience as it unfolds.
- encourages continuous training both of personal skills and product knowledge.
- encourages employees to focus on successes rather than failures.
- encourages employees to respect the fact that individual differences build team strength.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW features consistency of colors and finishes by utilizing the Ohio Certified Stains (OCS) program? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers