The 2012 edition welcomed 23,552 trade visitors comprising 118 overseas buying delegations, over 512 exhibiting companies from 26 countries, and more than 150 conference delegates.
The International Furniture Fair Singapore 2013/30th ASEAN Furniture Show (IFFS/AFS 2013), The Décor Show 2013 and The Hospitality Show 2013 reported that it expects to dazzle visitors with its influential line-up of exhibitors at Singapore Expo come 9-12 March 2013. IFFS/AFS 2013 says that as Asia’s design-led furniture and furnishings platform, IFFS continues to attract repeat and first-time quality exhibitors to participate in the trilogy of shows each year.
Some of the prominent local and international players that will be showing at the upcoming edition include Archipelago (Singapore), Ashley Furniture Industries (USA), D-Bodhi (Singapore), Eurosa Furniture (Singapore), Halo (Hong Kong), Hangzhou Fuerni Art Craft (China), Jati & Kebon (Belgium), Kenas Home (China), Koda Ltd (Singapore), Master Sofa (Malaysia), Ningbo Mengying (China), Ningbo Qifa (China), PR Interiors (Belgium) and White Feathers (Malaysia).
Aside from these familiar names, visitors can also expect to see up-and-coming brands exhibit for the first time at IFFS:
Even as global economic recovery takes place slower than hoped, Asia remains a region of interest where business opportunities lie, and IFFS is well-positioned to play a pivotal role in the furniture industry.
- Arte Povere Clever Home (Belgium),
- Boluo Homecase Furniture (China),
- Hangzhou Morgan Pan-Am Furniture (China),
- Zhejiang King Hui Industrial (China),
- China Accent (Hong Kong),
- Zhong Hao Group (Hong Kong),
- Javi Home (India),
- Global Art Exports (India),
- DcoFrance by Rumah Masa Depan (Indonesia),
- Living Karma (Indonesia),
- Geneto (Japan),
- March Design Studio (Lithuania),
- Imei Furniture Industries (Malaysia),
- Deesse Furniture (Malaysia),
- § Fiori (Malaysia),
- Wyser Furniture (Malaysia),
- HVTM (The Netherlands),
- Pol’s Potten (The Netherlands),
- Benel (Singapore),
- Divine Gallery (Singapore),
- Villa Francaise (Singapore),
- Wilsin Office Furniture (Singapore),
- Ase Co (Thailand),
- Hatstudio Co (Thailand),
- Modern Outdoor Company (Thailand),
- Subasi Hali Kilim Turistik
- Esya ve tekstil Ticaret (Turkey)
Chuck Spang, President for International Sales and Operations of Ashley Furniture Industries (USA) expressed, “With our participation in IFFS, the company seeks to meet independent dealers from all over the world and to expand our customer base in Asia. IFFS is a platform of choice because we found a strong preference amongst our customers for the Singapore show. It’s the only ASEAN show we are investing in for 2013, and we’re confident that it will be part of our long-term strategy.”
Following a successful 2012 edition that welcomed 23,552 trade visitors comprising 118 overseas buying delegations, over 512 exhibiting companies from 26 countries, and more than 150 conference delegates, IFFS 2013 expects to usher significantly more quality industry professionals to the trilogy of shows.
For more information on IFFS/AFS 2013,The Décor Show 2013 and The Hospitality Show 2013, visit: www.IFFS.com.sg | www.TheDecorShow.com.sg | www.TheHospitalityShow.com.sg
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers