Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 67 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- seeks opportunity to delegate.
- realizes delegation is an indication of confidence in associates.
- understands delegation of responsibility is a form of time management.
- is aware that through delegation of authority, associates gain confidence in their management skills.
- knows that associates realize delegation of tasks is preparation for advancement.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Country View Woodworking offers handcrafted, beautifully American Amish hardwood furniture featuring custom lines, traditional favorites, and contemporary styles and trends in formal and casual dining, entertainment, and bedroom groupings. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers