Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 66 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week, our management tips focus on delivering excellent service.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands excellent service is no accident.
- knows offering excellent service is the result of sincere effort.
- realizes providing excellent service is the result of intelligent direction.
- recognizes extending excellent service is the result of skillful execution.
- advocates furnishing excellent service is the result of sincere intention.
- teaches excellent service is key to generating repeat sales. For every dollar you invest to retain a existing customer, you spend $5 to $10 to solicit a new customer.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW is a respected leader in new ideas and innovation of formal and casual dining furniture? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers