Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 64 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- realizes building brand name recognition helps to establish your product and encourages repeat sales.
- knows that establishing brand increases customer loyalty.
- understands that building brand image reduces angst over price differential.
- determines establishing brand helps differentiate products and establishes the USP (unique selling proposition).
- recognizes that building brand requires consistency, extensive time and capitol.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW artisans recognize that the greatest job security comes from repeat business through satisfied dealers and consumers? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers