Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 62 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands it’s important that a leader, to some degree, have interests that are similar to members of his/her group.
- realizes if a leader is drastically different from their associates, they will refuse to follow or cooperate with him/her.
- knows that associates are inclined to follow leaders with a greater of degree of loyalty when backgrounds are similar.
- is aware that associates that respect the leadership they are provided produce more.
- recognizes that respect is earned, not achieved through coercion.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Stop, look and listen to CVW’s new Casual Dining groups, bedroom collections and entertainment centers offered at competitive prices @ the IHFC showroom H - 1121 during the High Point Market, October 13 – 18, 2012. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers